Creality3D CR - 10 3D Large Size Desktop DIY Printer LCD Screen Display with SD Card Off-line Printing FunctionDescription:The Creality3D CR - 10 3D Desktop Printer is a 3D printer made of special aluminum frame. It features with super large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, standard 0.4mm nozzle diameter (can be replaced to 0.3/0.2mm). To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, CR - 10 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!Main Features:● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter● 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, just right for you● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy● Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminium plate ensures more stable printing● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product● Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in normal state, max. 270 Deg.CDriver download: click here
Brand: Creality Model: CR - 10S Type: DIY Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm Memory card offline print: SD card LCD Screen: Yes Print speed: 150 mm / s Material diameter: 1.75mm File format: G-code,JPG,OBJ,STL Host computer software: Cura Packing Type: unassembled packing
13.800 Package weight: 13.885 kg
Packing Contents: 1 x 3D Desktop DIY Printer Kit
1. Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
2. Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
3. Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
4. Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
5. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.